The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
How do I purchase a CIFF membership?
If you have never been a CIFF member before:
1. Click the white STORE header located in the main navigation on clevelandfilm.org, and then the MEMBERSHIP & PASSES link.
2. Review the benefits of the different membership levels and click JOIN under the desired membership level.
3. A box will appear with blank fields where you can enter the member's contact information and click ADD TO CART.
4. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart. You can also access your cart through the shopping cart icon at the top right of the web page.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click GO TO CART on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the web page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, and then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and shipping information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
If you are a current or lapsed CIFF member, click here for instructions on how to renew your CIFF membership.